No matter how strictly we restrict kids to limit excessive device usage, their digital addictions with screens always wins! In fact, kids misunderstand our concern about their digital safety with an invasion of their privacy.
Today’s kids have everything online. The text, learn, make friends, get entertained-seems like they have new life in that virtual world. But they are not bothered about the dark side of the digital age.
In this scenario, how can parents safeguard kids? Use Android parental control apps as effective solutions to kids’ digital addictions. Know- how these apps are useful for parents? But first, let’s know what these apps are.
What Are Parental Control Apps?
Parental control apps and software are parent’s digital helping hands to safeguard their kid’s online life. These tools give our children safe digital exposure by restricting, limiting, protecting and monitoring their online activities.
These apps act like digital eyes to track kid’s online moves. Let’s know how these apps work and why they are so important for parents.
Why Parental Controls Are Important?
Apart from limiting digital addictions, smart parental control apps offer several benefits. A brilliant app such as Bit Guardian Parental Control offers the below-mentioned advantages.
Prevention Against Various Online Threats
● Knowing the growing ratio of cybercrimes, parents are concerned about children’s online protection and on the other hand, our children enjoy lousy and impulsive web surfing.
● Our innocent kids can be a very easy trap for cyber predators, bullies, and online frauds. Kids are inquisitive and their pursuit to know more can put them in jeopardy with their unsafe-unguarded online actions.
● Moreover, they may reveal private data, travel routes or any other important pieces of information that may endanger their own safety. A smart Android parental control app can settle all these anxieties.
Safe Internet Usage Practices And Child Monitoring
● Our kids need to learn safe internet practices. A few tips and tricks, if followed carefully can help save our children from probable online dangers.
● Cyber hacking, Adult-pornographic content, Phishing, unethical bullies and cyber predators, etc are prevailing online dangers. Safe internet usage guidelines prevent your child from being the prey of digital crimes.
● Android parental control app monitors your kids 24/7. And this is how these tools ensure kid’s digital safety.
Safeguards Kid’s Online Reputation
● Our tech-crazy teens explode the internet with multiple posts on a single day on social media. They share every minute life-details on the online platforms.
● And sadly, anything, once posted online never goes away! Anyone can track their digital footprints by these posts.
● An effective parental control app limits the child’s unguarded usage and keeps the virtual status of your child decent.
Puts an End To The Kid’s Digital Addiction
● Are you fed up with the kid’s digital obsession? Does your child spend all day on various screens? Then the screen time limit feature will help you the most.
● An effective parental control app puts an end to kid’s digital addictions by restricting the usage of addictive apps.
● parents can set app usage schedules and give access to the apps for a limited period. It allows you to set the category of the app and how many hours a kid can use that app.
Eliminates excessive screen Time
● With the use of parental control apps, parents can create a bespoke home screen for a child’s device with a handful of apps that are not very addictive.
● Apart from the screen time limit, they can even block the kid’s possibility to download a new app from the Google play store.
Additional Ways To Treat Kid’s Digital Addictions
● Create a few “safe zones” in the house, wherein the child is not allowed to use his device. Eg, kitchen or dining area or the drawing-room. This will help him understand the real value of life and your house will be more lively and active!
● Initiate engaging him in real-world activities such as sports or ground-based games, get together with his friends, etc.
● Join him in community services or family gatherings. This helps improve his social skills. And also kids will learn to be compassionate and amicable to others.
● Celebrate a No gadget day once a month or, maybe on the weekend that you all spend quality time with each other on an outing or having a picnic.
● Develop new hobbies and skills that actively alter the devices and puts the end on his screen addictions.
On a concluding note, to treat kid’s digital addictions we also need to reduce our own device usages. Kids always reflect their parent’s actions. So limiting your own device usage will gradually make your kids understand the habit of moderate screen time.
Use a parental control app and appoint a digital guardian to safeguard your kid’s online exposure. Discard his screen obsession right away!