After spending a long time at a leased apartment with your family members, moving out may prove to be more than a mere headache. Apart from cleaning all of your belongings and packing them away neatly, you also have to make sure that the leased apartment is neat and clean when you handover the keys to the landlord. Although this is easier said than done, it is still a necessary part of any lease agreement.
What Do You Mean by End of Lease Cleaning?
If you check a lease agreement, it will be mentioned that a tenant has to return the apartment to the landlord in a neatly maintained condition before the end of the lease period. This is basically known as end of lease cleaning. In other words, it is basically a thorough and proper cleaning of the rented property before the lease period comes to an end.
End of lease cleaning is nothing like the ordinary cleaning of your apartment. This is because, if your property manager finds out any stain or damage during inspection, you will fail to get 100% of the deposit or retail bond money. This is why it is always a good idea to leave the end of lease cleaning in the hands of professionals. They know the technique that will ensure a proper cleaning of the property and a 100% return of the deposit amount.
Lease cleaning directly connected with your bond money and it’s difficult to get back bond money from the landlord. So before enter any new house you should check the agreements and terms of the property.
Why Choose Like Cleaning?
Amongst some of the reputed and reliable end of lease professional cleaners in the city of Adelaide, a common name is Like Clean Services Group. They take special care of their customers and are rather experienced when it comes to end of lease cleaning services.
Some reasons to hire them have been discussed below.
• Expert Cleaners: At end of lease cleaning Adelaide Like Cleaning Group, they ensure that all their cleaners are highly experienced and properly trained in order to provide the highest quality cleaning services to all their clients.
• Pocket-Friendly Pricing: The sole aim of Like Clean Services Group is to provide affordable cleaning prices to their clients. All of their cleaning processes are efficient and refined to ensure that the services bill is kept to the minimum.
• Always On-Time Services: At Like Clean Services Group the value of your time is clearly understood. That is why they always ensure that their cleaners are available on-time at your address and also get the job completed the right way within the given time frame. The cleaners also double check their work with the REISA-approved checklist.
• Tension-Free Services: All of the workers at Like Clean Services Group and the company itself are approved by the Australian Police. You can be rest assured about their services since their business is insured for a maximum limit of $20000000.
• Awesome Customer Service: All the customers at Like Clean Services Group are of equal importance and value. They provide highest quality customer service to their clients every time you need their services. All of their services are efficient, reliable, and detailed.
• 100% Bond Back Guarantee: With the help of their REISA-approved checklist, you can be assured of a 100% bond back when you use their services.
Some tips of self cleaning:
• Sofas, beds, chairs, etc. are for cleaning furniture ‘furniture duster’. You can use a hair dryer to dry it when the water falls in the room.
• Use floor mops or floor brushes to clean mosaic or tiled stone floors. In this case, use a special type of floor cleaner, but it is never advisable to use detergent powder.
• To clean all kinds of glass and Thai glass, including door-windows or showcase, a piece of water or sponge foam will be required. Mix a small amount of vinegar or ammonia with water.
• Water is sufficient to wash stainless steel and plastic furniture.
• Cut potatoes to remove any stains on any furniture, very effective.
• Spider nests are built in the corner of the room or upstairs when you get a chance. Hanging ink also sticks to it. Ceiling brushes can be used for easy cleaning. Coconut shells or plastic soft fibers are used in long-handled brooms.
• The spices used in cooking all day long should be kept in the refrigerator before being covered. It will not smell and other food will be fresh.
• Clean the bathroom with a simple detergent or herpes. You can keep a specific dirt basket in the bathroom to remove used tissue, soap or shampoo wrap.
• The fridge can be cleaned with regular caution. First you have to switch off the refrigerator and disconnect the power. Now wash the inside of the fridge with mixed water with vinegar or disinfectant wash detergent. But never be able to scratch the fridge with an ice knife, which can damage the refrigerator.