For the male folks, thick hair is one significant part of the body which enhances their look so the frustration that comes with a thinning hair can is quite understandable.
For some, thinning hair comes naturally with aging while it is acceptable to some, others find quite depressing and from recent studies, it can be rightly inferred that thinning hair isn’t due to aging alone.
You will find out other causes, symptoms and but before we proceed to the basics if you are ready to address your hair loss, it is about time you try out this lipogaine for men.
What Does It Mean For Your Hair to Thin?
If your hair is thinning, it basically means your hair volume is reducing at a much faster rate than it should. It is perfectly fine to lose about 50-100 strands of hair per day but if you are losing more than this, then you should be worried about your hair thinning off
What are the Cause of Hair Thinning?
There are many reasons for hair loss but it starts to get noticeable when the number of hairs growing is not at a level that negates the number of the ones lost. The cause ranges from an unhealthy lifestyle, vitamin imbalance to excessive hair treatment, and so on and so forth.
1. Nutritional deficiency: malnutrition makes hair fall off more than it normally should. Iron and other nutrients are necessary to ensure this doesn’t occur.
Also, vitamin imbalance can also cause this. For instance, excessive vitamins A or inadequate vitamins D would cause the hair to fall off.
So it is important that you pay close attention to what goes into your mouth if you want to keep your hair safe.
2. Hereditary: Chances are if any of your relatives are bald then it is more likely you suffer the same faith too. This condition is called androgenic alopecia, male-pattern baldness.
3. Excessive hair treatment: it’s good to take care of your hair but what happens when you do this excessively and even so, do it with all types of products? Well, you guessed right, it starts to negatively impact the health of your hair so ensure you make adequate findings before using any hair treatment and also do not strain your hair by excessive styling. It exposes your hair to thinning out.
4. Stressful events: Too much stress could cause your hair to start falling. Although they could be temporary in nature.
5. Side effects of medication or medical condition: using drugs for conditions like arthritis, depression, heart problems, or cancer can lead to hair thinning out. Thyroid problems could also permanently or temporarily lead to losing your hair.
Hair loss could trigger psychological problems such as low self-esteem for some while others are comfortable with it. The following treatments are available for you:
- Medication: visit your doctor for a diagnosis of your hair loss and avoid drugs and supplements that cause you to lose hair.
- Be gentle with your hair treatments and styling.
- Avoid smoking, as it is linked to hair loss.