Today. It is needless to state that Instagram is one of the best platforms for promoting a brand or the portfolio of its products and services. A platform with more than 800 million active users and the count in this regard rising by 100 million fresh, global users each month, it is obvious that you can reach out before the widest base of customers within the minimum time on this site. As such, today, businesses of all types and scales ensure that they are making the best use of this platform. Doing the correct things in the right way at the right time, for sure, you can consolidate the engagement with your target customers. The Instagram Video editor is there to aid you in creating the best resources to promote your brand on this platform.
However, your purpose is not served, merely using these tools and applications. Rather, you need to ensure that you are walking in the right direction. This will let you capitalize on the potential that this platform has to offer. Millions of brands are walking along with this like, and as such, it becomes inevitable for you to step into their shoes, if you have to retain the relevance of your business.
What makes Instagram Stories special?
Even before you start using the Instagram Story feature, you need to understand its core features and how it is so special. First and foremost, as these stories always come up in English, it will reach before the largest base of global users, without any language barriers. This aspect was sparked by the same feature that you find in Snapchat. Your Instagram Stories will be active and available for the next 24 hours. The best thing is that these stories never come up in the main news feed. As such, you can control the load in this regard in the most efficient manner.
This is one of the vital points that you can account beyond the massive popularity of this feature and its rising popularity over time.
If you are yet to try this, you should go for it right now!!
Another point that should be mentioned here is that Instagram always prefers Stories. It becomes evident from the appearance of the stories ahead of the regular news feed. Your followers can easily catch the latest stories from you from the Purple circle that appears around your Profile Picture.
After a recent update, you can even store these stories, and thus, you can reuse the best ones time after time. Besides, you can add some worthy dynamism to the Home page using these contents, something that is impossible to do with the usual static content. This way, you open up ways for more creativity that makes your brand more appealing, eventually securing a better engagement with your target customers. Instagram Stories are now the most trending approach in promoting a business online, and being economical, it enables you to secure the sweetest return on your investment.
Now, the USPs of Instagram Stories discussed, you will surely wonder what kinds of stories you should ideally use. While some stories were perfectly suited to your branding policies, others will not. However, as there is the video ad maker, you can certainly go about customizing the templates to get a unique and exclusive story that can offer the maximum impetus to your campaigns.
The type of stories that businesses should ideally use on Instagram
1. Tutorials and How-To Stories: This is the story type that you will find most frequently on Instagram. It can be a detailed guide, narrating the users to use your products or gaining more insight about your products and services. Besides your products and services, these stories can involve some general topics that your target audience is likely to find relevant and useful. These stories are widely used by the top global brands, and research suggests, these stories earn maximum engagement with their target customers.
2. User-Generated Content” this is another very common type of story that you will explore on Instagram. The purpose of encouraging the users to generate content is that it calls for a constant supply of fresh content as well as add more variation to the portfolio of the content that you are using. Most importantly, this is one simple step to boost the engagement with the users, as they become a component of the Instagram stories. Using this technique, you can certainly expect the most delightful outcome.
3. Stories from Behind the doors: one of the best ways to make your brand appear all the more transparent is to come up with these stories. As for the topics, it can be anything like your daily business process and operational approaches, as well as it can include your customer testimonial, and it can even include your key men.
4. Deals and schemes that are time-limited: why not entice the target audience with your stories? If that is to be accomplished, you can create stories on schemes and offers that are time-restricted. These offers will not only appeal to the customers, but the fear of losing something valuable is likely to drive them to react to your call to action statement, faster. These stories come impacting in reducing the usual time lag in the conversion of the prospects into an actual sale.
5. Special Announcements: as for the topic of the Instagram stories, you can even come up with special announcements that you feel is likely to entice your audience. For instance, it can be an announcement about the latest product that you launched, or you have come up with some update of the version, or any special event about your business.
Ensure that your stories are making an impact, and you need to guide your fans and followers to follow your latest stories. Take special care about the styling of the text and the use of the colors and the content that you include in these stories.